Thread: Black friday special!?!?!

Default Black friday special!?!?!

OH the humanity! *L* I simply can't purchase this awesome special. I fully intend to smack myself stupid for Failing to have any money available in the event of a Mantis black friday sale, the Best sale where you Won't get trampled, and I can't participate! AARGH!! Folks, never ever let this happen to you. *L* I still want those blades in due time, but I could save a bundle getting them Today, and I'm unable like a freakin fool dupe loser.

I don't mind making an example of myself, saying how hard I'm about to kick myself for missing out on this, if it reminds at least One other person who Should be taking advantage to do so! Now go over to the products page Right Now while there's still time and grab up the awesome deal! I'm going to go crack a pre-noon beer so I have something to cry in! *grunt*

Great offer, Team Mantis, I'm pleased and pleasantly Not surprised to see you had a great promo going for today!

Its ok Myiasis, I'm sure someone wouldn't mind trading their Pry Bars for something. A tleast now you know and you can start saving money for the Xmas Special that Jared might be having

remember MT-8 is a december release
    Grab a knife.....A spoon wont cut as deep.

Default ...and after restocking the beer...

Well, one thing's for sure. The holidays can be rough on the wallet, but hopefully shortly after that I'll be able to set an envelope aside in my lock-box marked "Mantis" and stuff whatever I can afford to save into it from time to time for just such emergencies! *s* Hey, it's worth it, if it weren't we wouldn't be here right? (!!!)

Although, Heating oil took the money that I had planned for this event, I am still fortunate to have a very special Prybar that was hand wrapped and gifted to me by mr Pry Bar himself. I am eyeballing that Brillo though. I will have to get one for sure, but I really like that Mantis red wrap job!!! Anyone out there that doesnt have a Pry...Should do themselves a favor and get at least one!!! That set is an amazing deal. Do it Militia before it is too late!!! 99 sets will go very quickly!!!

Yea, that mirror polished pry bar looks real sweet. I ordered the set, and will give the standard one as a gift, and will hang onto the "C" ones. Great idea for Black Friday. I think it was Eric who said "You can never have too many pry bars."

I've believed that for a long time now and I still haven't obtained one. *L* In fact, just came to mind so forgive my posting it here instead of in a review or testamonial thread of some sort, but last weekend I was helping a friend tear up his flooring. He had four layers, an underflooring, linoleum, and then a second set that someone mounted on top of the first.

One of the most useful tools I brought with me was my Chaos-1! I was able to slip that under edges that the crowbars couldn't pick up, just tap it in, tuck something under the handle to keep it spaced out, then get the crowbar going. It saved the day quite a few times!

Clearly the prybar could have served well in this situation too - but I was pleased in the end that I had multiple Mantis knives on me when I went to the job. These are more than just beautiful, more than sturdy, more than sharp, these are legitimately functional and worth every penny if not double.

Each time I'm able to answer a problem with a Mantis, everyone is impressed with the full package (looks, function, etc) and I get the same feeling I got when I first held and tried whichever knife it was.

I know I don't need to preach to the choir, call it a MA meeting, Mantis Anonymous. Hi, my name is Myiasis, and I'm addicted to Mantis Knives. *L*

Well I can say that even though money is tight I still bought the set. I only needed the two new ones but at 55 a piece I couldn't pass up the 33 per knife. I will be sure to wrap them and post pics when I get them.